Hotel Rules And Management policies
- Tariff :- The tariff is for the room only and is exclusive of any government taxes applicable Meals and other services are available at extra cost. To know your room tariff, please contact the Duty Manager, guest registration forms must be signed on arrivals.
- Cancellation Policy :-
Cancellation before 30 days: – No retention will be charged.
Cancellation between 15 and 30 days: - 50% retention charges on the reserved room rate.
Cancellation below 15 days:- 75% retention charges on the reserved room rate.
Cancellation received less than 72 hours prior to the arrival: - 100% retention will be charged on the reserved room rate.
Credit/Debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra.
No refund will be eligible in case of no show where the customer arrives late or does not turn up for the event.
Refunds only through cheque for bookings made by cash/cheque/bank transfer.
Online refunds for bookings made through the website usually take 7-10 working days.
Credit/debit card online refunds will only be made against credit/debit card bookings and usually take 15 working days.
The original receipt must be presented for processing the refund.
If client paid twice for one transaction, the one transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 07 to 10 working days.
- Settlement of Bills :- Bills must be settled on presentation, personal cheques are not accepted.
- Company's Lien On Guest's Luggage And Belongings :- In the case of default in the payment of dues by a guest, the management shall have the linen on their luggage and belongings, and be entitled to detain the same and to sell or auction such property at any time without reference to the guest. The net sale proceeds will be appropriate towards the amount due by the guest without prejudice to the management's rights to adopt such further recovery proceedings as my be required.
- Check Inn & Check Out :- Please present your Valid ID card(i.e voter ID,Adhar card,Driving license or Govt.ID Card) must present personal documents for hotel records. These documents will be returned upon departure.
Check Inn Time : 10:00 AM
Check Out Time : 09:00 AM Sharp
- Depature :- Check out time is ( mention your checkout time here ) please inform the reception if you wish to retain your room beyond this time. The extension will be given depending on the availability. If the room is available, the normal tariff will be charged. On failure of the guest to vacate the room on expiry or period the management shall have the right to remove the guest and his/her belongings from the room occupied by the Guest
- Luggage Storage :- Subject to availability of the storage space, the guest can store luggage in the luggage room, at the guest's sole risk as to loss or damage from any cause, Luggage may not be stored for a period of over 30 days.
- Guest's Belongings :- Guests are particularly requested to lock the door of their rooms when going out going to bed. For the convenience of the Guest, electronic safety lockers are provided in the room to store any valuables. The Management will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss / or damage to the Guest's belongings or any other property from either the hotel room or the locker or any other part of the hotel for any cause whatsoever including theft of pilferage
- Pets :- Policy for Pets Allowed on Request or to make separate arrangements.
- Hazardous Goods :- Bringing goods and/or storing of raw or exposed cinema films, or any other article of a combustible or hazardous nature and/or prohibited goods and/or goods of objectionable nature is prohibited. The Guest shall be solely liable and responsible to the management, its other guests, invitees visitors, agents and servants for all loss financial or otherwise and damage that may be caused by such articles or as a result of the guests' own negligence and non-observance of any / instructions. Gambling, contraband, prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons, drugs, animals and pungent food are strictly prohibited on hotel premises.
- Damage to Property :- The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
- Management's Rights :- It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/ herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the hotel premise. The Management has the right to request any guest to vacate his/her room or other areas of the hotel forthwith, Without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In case of the default, the Management has the right to remove the Guest luggage and belongings from the room occupied by him/her.
- Relation between Management and Guest :- Nothing hereinabove shall continue or be deemed to constitute, or create any tenancy or sub-tenancy, or any other right to interact in the hotel premises or any part of portion thereof, in favour of any Guest or resident or visitor, and the Management shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession of the whole of the hotel premises .
- Government rules and regulations and application of laws :- Guest are requested to observe, abide by confirming to and be bound by all applicable acts and laws and Government rules and regulations in force from time to time
- Photographs and Video's :- Using photographs and video's taken in the hotel for commercial or public purposes is illegal. Those who do so will be subject to prosecution
- Food :- Outside food will not be served/ allowed
- Air Conditioner :- A.C. will not work on generator.
- Remaining Showing Below :-
- Rights of admission reserved.
- Tariff can be changed without prior notice.
- This tariff is not applicable on Holi, Diwali, New Year & any other festivals, weekends and any other season.
- For booking on this dates please confirm about tariff on 9414367752 before online booking otherwise booking will not confirm.
- Laundry Facility Available 9:00 A.M.
- For Operator/reception: Direct Dial 9
- Outside Guests are not allowed in the room.
- To keep out Mosquitoes & flying insects please keep door & windows closed.
- Management does not take any responsibility for guest's valuables in their room.
- To save water and electricity, please use them judiciously.
- Kindly turn off the lights, fan & A.C. before leaving the room.
- Kindly deposit the key of your room at the reception while going outside.
- There is a severe shortage of water. Please help us to save water.
- Washing of clothes is strictly prohibited. If found washing, the guest will be asked to check out immediately and the management will charge your accordingly.
- This is a plastic free zone, kindly avoid using plastic bags.